W2 Licensed Psychotherapist Position
PhD, PsyD, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT
W2 Psychotherapist in Training Position
Post-Doctoral Fellow, LPC, LSW
Mindful Life Counseling is a holistic private practice primarily focused on serving adult individuals with marginalized identities. We are a mindfulness-based practice— we value clinicians who attend to their own self-development/self-awareness and honor multiculturalism and intersectionality in the therapy space.
- Interest in and/or trained in body-oriented therapy.
- Experience working with trauma.
- Commitment to anti-racism, social justice and decolonizing the mental health field.
- Has practiced and continues to actively practice working on their own self-awareness and self-development as a person and clinician.
- Medical & Dental Health Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Marketing & Referrals
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Time-Off for Self-Care
- CE Stipends
- Additional Stipends for Body-Oriented Trainings